CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Goods are available for sale in mainland UK only; i.e. England, Mainland Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Isle of Wight. For sales outside the United Kingdom, please contact me directly.
- £1.90* for each item. This includes postage, Royal Mail Signed For service. If the complete order is in stock, it will normally be dispatched within 3-5 working days. (Clocks and pewter ornaments cannot be despatched via post. These are for sale at craft fairs only.)
- N.B. The Signed For service means that you sign for it on arrival, it does NOT insure you for loss of jewellery in the post: however, Special Delivery includes up to £500 compensation and whether you want it or not, next day deliver by 1pm.
- *If you are ordering more than a couple of small items, it might be wise to request special delivery which would be an extra £5.10. (If you do this you can request any number of items in that order and they will all go for the same price – £7.00.) Please contact me separately should you require this service.
- Paypal is the preferred way to pay, so just email me to check availability and timescale (usually next day despatch if in stock) and I will provide the paypal payments details or an invoice, whichever you prefer.
- Alternatively you can send a cheque – please make the cheque payable to Silvana Briers and write your full name and address on the reverse, sending it to the address below. Once the cheque is cleared, I will send out your order. But do please check availability via email first.
- Each item will be supplied in a gift box.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information regarding the jewellery design, if you contact me directly. I will use this information to communicate about the order. I will share the relevant details with the delivery service to despatch the ordered item(s) and also in compliance with legal processes. I will not share your details with any other third parties.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services and those time limits required by the law for tax purposes.
You have the right to access and receive a copy of any personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. If you want to withdraw your consent, again, just email me with UNSUSCRIBE in the subject line.
Should you wish to be kept informed of future events (usually once a year, twice if I’ve got anything special to say or any offers), then please let me know by sending an email and confirming that you give your permission for me to keep your email address on my mailing list database for these newsletters. I will not use your details for any other reason and I will not pass on to any other third parties.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Silvana Briers, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.